Honeywell 3030AN - High Output VRS Sensor - 190V P-P min. Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 1.1" Thread
The Honeywell 3030 Series is a high output VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for speed sensing applications where higher output voltages are needed. This series is best suited for low to medium speeds with medium to high impedance loads. The 3030 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 5/8-18 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 1.1" up to 5", depending on the model.
- Output Voltage: 190V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.1" (28 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 910-1200 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 10 IPS (.25 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 24 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -67-250°F (-55-120°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Mates with 41010, 41010VR Connectors or CA210-R Cable Assembly
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.1" Thread Length|