Honeywell 3045A - High-Resolution VRS Sensor - 300V P-P min Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 1.4" Thread
The Honeywell 3044/3045/3046 Series is a high-resolution VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for speed sensing applications where a precise timing pulse is required and/or fine pitch gears are used. In these applications, the proper alignment of the sensor is critical.
The 3044/3045/3046 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 5/8-18 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes with a 1.4" (35 mm) thread length.
- Output Voltage: 300V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.4 inches (35 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 910-1200 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 10 IPS (.25 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 24 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -67-250°F (-55-120°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Mates with 41010, 41010VR Connectors or CA210 Cable Assembly
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.4" Thread Length|