Honeywell 3090A35 - Explosion-Proof VRS Sensor - 60V P-P Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 3.5" Thread & 120" Leads
The Honeywell 3090A35 is an Explosion-Proof VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor which is designed for use in hazardous locations. When properly installed using the explosion containment method, the 3090A35 is certified for use in hazardous locations: Class 1, Class II, Class III, and Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G. The 3090A35 has been tested to and meets the requirements of applicable U.S. and Canadian specifications for these locations.
- Output Voltage: 60V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 191-280 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 15 IPS (.38 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 12 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -100-200°F (-73-93°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Explosion-Proof for Class 1, Class II, Class III and Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G
- Includes 120" (3M) Leads
- VRS Sensors
|Length||3.5" Thread Length|
|Additional Skus||3090, 3090A, 3090A35|