Honeywell MA233SAN - Sealed Front-End VRS Sensor - 175V P-P min. Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 3.0" Thread
The Honeywell MA233SAN is a sealed front-end VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor for speed sensing applications where the sensing area is exposed to fluids, lubricants or adverse environmental conditions. The MA230 series are sensors with high resistance coils made for maximum output voltages of up to 175V P-P min. The MA233SAN meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards and offers a 5/8-18 UNF-2A mounting thread.
- Output Voltage: 175V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 3.0" (76.2 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 910-1200 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 10 IPS (.25 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 24 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -67-300°F (-55-150°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Mates with 41010, 41010VR Connectors or CA210-R Cable Assembly
- VRS Sensors
|Length||3.0" Thread Length|