Lascar Electronics EL-USB-1 Temperature Data Logger w/NO Display
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-1 is a standalone data logger which measures and stores more than 16,000 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range with a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F). The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which gives three year’s logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red/green and amber LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSB1| ELUSB-1| EL-USB1|