Lascar Electronics EL-USB-2-LCD+ Temperature & Humidity Data Logger w/Display (High Accuracy)
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-2-LCD is a standalone data logger which measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to three years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSB2LCD+, ELUSB2LCDPLUS, EL-USB2LCD+, ELUSB-2LCD+, ELUSB2-LCD+, EL-USB-2-LCD-PLUS|