Lascar Electronics EL-USB-4 Current Data Logger w/NO Display
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-4 is a stand-alone data logger which measures and stores over 32,000 current loop readings over a 4-20mA d.c. range at a resolution of 0.05mA d.c. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger is delivered complete with a lithium metal battery, which gives three year’s logging life. The data logger is also issued with a 4-20mA cap featuring a pair of screw terminals and measurement leads terminating in crocodile clips.
- 4-20mA d.c. current loop measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Connection via two screw terminals
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- EasyLog software available as a free download
|Measurement||DC Current, Process|
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSB4, EL-USB4, ELUSB-4|