Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TP-LCD+ Thermistor Temperature Data Logger w/Display (High Accuracy)
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TP-LCD+ is a standalone data logger which measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range with a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F). The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives 2 years’ logging life.
- -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Supplied with a Type 2 thermistor probe
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSBTPLCD+| EL-USBTPLCD+| ELUSB-TPLCD+| EL-USB-TP-LCD-PLUS|