Lascar Electronics EL-USB-ULT-LCD Ultra Low Temperature Data Logger w/Display for Vaccines in Cryogenic Storage
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-ULT-LCD is designed to monitor vaccines in cryogenic dry ice storage. This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings from its high accuracy thermocouple temperature probe. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives 2 years’ logging life.
- Measurement range -100 to +100°C (-148 to +212°F)
- T-Type probe on 1m cable
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- EasyLog software available as a free download
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSBULTLCD, ELUSB-ULT-LCD, EL-USBULT-LCD|