Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter - 200A/1000 mOhms w/Datalogging & Extra Filtering
The Megger DLRO200-115 is designed to check and measure contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators), busbar joints, or for any low resistance measurement. The test set accurately measures resistances ranging from 0.1µOhms to 1 Ohm at high currents. This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
For those applications that demand a smooth DC Current, the DLRO200-115 has extra filtering on the output to reduce main frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker's control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
The unique design allows the weight and size of the DLRO200-115 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 32 lbs. (14.5 kg). This small size plus a water/dust ingress rating of IP54 makes the test set equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 DCA
- Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
- 0.1 µOhms best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software
- Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (14.5kg)