Monarch Instruments 6125-010 PLT200 Pocket Laser Tachometer
The Monarch Instruments PLT200 is a digital, battery-powered portable optical tachometer, which operates up to 25 feet from a reflective target using a laser light source. The ergonomic design allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the target and the display at the same time, while providing a non-slip rubber surface for single hand operation.
The PLT200 is also a 32 function Tachometer/Ratemeter, Totalizer/Counter and Timer (stopwatch), which is programmable in both Imperial and Metric rates. Two phono plug connectors for our optional Remote Contact Assembly (RCA) or remote sensors. The PLT200 also has a TTL compatible pulse output to trigger devices like vibration data collectors or stroboscopes.
- PLT200 includes: Tachometer with N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration & 12" of Reflective Tape
- Operating Range up to 25 feet (Class2 visible laser)
- TTL Pulse Output with 6 foot BNC Cable
- Auto Ranging/Fixed Decimal (user selectable)
- English and Metric Rates
- Tripod Mounting Bushing
- On-Target and Low Battery Indicators
- Rugged Rubberized Housing
- N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included
- Accepts Remote Contact Assembly (optional)
- Accepts Remote Sensors (optional)
|Additional Skus||6125-010, PLT200, PLT-200|