Monarch Instruments 6203-012 Nova-Strobe DAX 230 Stroboscope/Tachometer AC Powered (230 VAC)
The Monarch Instruments Nova-Strobe DAX 230 stroboscope represents the latest in portable stroboscope technology. The DAX 230 is simple to operate, just point and shoot. Lightweight and bright with flash rates to 20,000 flashes per minute (FPM), these strobes are comfortable to hold and will operate continuously with no danger of overheating. The DAX 230 stroboscope is powered by 230 VAC and weighs only 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg). A large digital LCD is easy to adjust and read and the flash rate adjustment is quickly made with the tactile tuning knob.
- 6203-012 DAX 230 Includes: Nova-Strobe DAX 230 Stroboscope & NIST Certificate
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5° increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 FPM limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch phone) provides power to remote sensors and allows "daisy-chaining" of multiple strobes.
- Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors.
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included
|Additional Skus||DAX 230, DAX230, 6203-012|