Monarch Instruments 6400-012 Examiner 1000 Vibration Meter
The Monarch Instruments EXAMINER 1000 is a handheld vibration meter designed to be used with vibration limits established in ISO Standard 10816 to help you detect signs of malfunction or changes in rotating machinery during operation. This is accomplished with overall vibration (ISO VIB) and envelope measurements. Problems with bearings occur when there is a microscopic crack or flaw or when there is a breakdown in lubrication which leads to metal-to-metal interaction. The EXAMINER 1000 is designed to detect flaws or a lack of lubrication in bearings and gears at an early stage by measuring the high-frequency impacts through acceleration envelope methods. Vibration measurements are made by pressing the accelerometer sensor against designated measurement points on your equipment with either the stringer probe or with the magnetic base.
- One-button operation: Ease of use, no training necessary
- Front Panel Severity Chart: Instant assessment of vibration. Easily plan your repairs.
- Multi-parameter readings: Power to trend defects and eliminates unplanned failures.
- Stethoscope Feature: Hear what you see in the digital display. You do not have to give up a proven troubleshooting technique - "listening"
- Reliable, Accurate and Affordable.
- Includes: Examiner 1000 Vibration Meter/Electronic Stethescope & (2) "AA" batteries
|Additional Skus||Examiner, Examiner 1000, Examiner1000, 6400012|