Monarch Instruments DC1250 - DataChart Paperless Recording Tachometer
The Monarch Instruments DataChart DC1250 is a feature rich digital recording system offering 2 universally configurable isolated inputs for measuring DC voltage, DC current, Thermocouples, RTD's as well as Frequency and Pulse inputs. 4 internal alarm set points, 2 alarm relay outputs and 1 digital control input are all standard. Combining small package size with extreme flexibility make the DataChart DC1250 a powerful, yet economical, digital data recording system.
A maximum sample storage rate of 100 samples per second can be set for both channels allowing for capture of short duration process signals anomalies. CompactFlash™ cards up to 2 Gigabyte size can be used allowing many data points to be stored over long periods of time. With intuitive operation, flexible input configuration and large memory capability, the DataChart DC1250 is a powerful, compact digital recorder.
- 9 VDC ± 0.5 VDC at 5 VA Input Power (depends on external loads) provided by external AC wall transformer (provided), non-isolated, 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 2 outputs 5 VDC at 50 mA to power external sensors
- 2 Universal, User Selectable Channels
- 100 samples/sec per channel Measurement Rate
- LCD Graphics Display: 160 x 80 pixels, black FSTN with white LED backlight. User controlled backlight level and contrast adjust (electronic).
- Trending (horizonal), Large dual digital readout, mixed mode with a 5-button keypad with dual function buttons.
- Dimensions: Front panel: 96 mm (1/4 DIN) x 152 mm (3.78 x 3.78 x 6 inches)
|Additional Skus||DC1250-U00, DC1250-U01, DC1250-U02, DC1250-U10, DC1250-U11, DC1250-U12, DC1250-D00, DC1250-D01, DC1250-D02|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.