Monarch Instruments F2A1X Signal Conditioner / Frequency to Analog Converter w/12-24 DCV Power
The Monarch Instruments F2A1X Frequency to Analog module converts a frequency input signal into a proportional analog voltage (0-5 DCV) or current (4-20 DCmA) output. The output signal is electrically isolated from input signal and input power source effectively eliminating troublesome ground loops. The input signal can be supplied from a Monarch sensor (measuring RPM for example) or any source of digital signal not exceeding 12 volts. The F2A1X is factory pre-programmed with the full scale output and input scale factor of your choice. These settings are also user configurable with the optional USB programming cable and PM Remote Software. PM Remote Software also displays data in real-time and allows data to be recorded to your PC in .csv format. The F2A1X requires 12-24 DCV input power.
- Economically priced
- Compact, rugged and lightweight construction
- Electrically isolated input/output
- Compatible with most speed sensors
- 12 to 24 DCV input power
- User configurable*
- View real-time data on PC with Free PM Remote Software*
- Store data in .csv fomat in real-time*
- 4-20 DCmA or 0-5 DCV scalable output
- 5 DCV or 10 DCV sensor supply (jumper selectable)
|Output||Analog Signal Output|
|Additional Skus||F2A1X-1-1, F2A1X-1-2, F2A1X-2-1, F2A1X-2-2, F2A1X11, F2A1X12, F2A1X21, F2A1X22|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.