Red Lion Controls CUB5B000 8-Digit Miniature Dual Counter & Rate Meter w/Backlit LED Display
The Red Lion CUB5 series provides the user the ultimate in flexibility, from its complete user programming to the optional set-point control and communication capability. The CUB5 display has 0.48" (12.2 mm) high digits. The LCD is available in two versions, reflective and red/green backlight. The backlight version is user selectable for the desired color and also has variable display intensity.
The capability of the CUB5 can be easily expanded with the addition of option modules. Set-point capability is field installable with the addition of the set-point output modules. Serial communications capability for RS232 or RS485 is added with a serial option module.
The CUB5B is a dual counter and rate indicator. As a counter, the CUB5 receives incoming pulses and multiplies them by the Count Scale Factor to obtain the desired reading for the count display. Input A accepts the signal for the count and input B is used for quadrature, dual counter, anti-coincidence counting or up/down control counting. As a rate indicator, the CUB5 utilizes the signal at input A to calculate the rate value using s time interval method.
- Dual Counter / Rate Indicator
- Red/Green LED Backlighting
- 0.46" (11.7 mm) High Digits
- Operates from a 9-28 DCV power source
- Programmable scaling for count and rate
- Bi-Directional counting, up/down control
- Quadrature sensing
- Built-in batch counting capability
- Display color change capability at set-point output
- Optional Set-Point Output Modules \
- Optional Serial Communications Modules (RS232 or RS485)
- Front Panel or Crimson Software Programmable
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel
|Features||Plug-in Card Capability, Resettable|
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Measurement||Counter, Rate Indicator|
|Additional Skus||CUB5, CUB5B|