Red Lion Controls CUB5TB00 Miniature 7-Digit Timer w/Red/Green Backlit Display
The Red Lion Controls CUB5T provides the ultimate in timer flexibility, from its complete user programming to the optional relay output and serial communications capability. The meter functions as an Elapsed Timer or Preset Timer. It also has a built-in Cycle Counter. The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the Timer and Cycle Counter values. With eight different input operating modes and 18 selectable timer ranges, the meter can be programmed for a wide variety of timing applications.
The CUB5T has a LCD display with 0.46" (11.7 mm) high digits. The Timer has two signal inputs and eight input operating modes. These modes provide level active or edge triggered start/stop operation. A Display Hold mode will display the elapsed time for one cycle, while the next cycle continues timing internally. The Timer Reset modes will automatically reset the timer value when a time start edge is applied to the input. This allows sequential timing cycles without having to manually reset the Timer.
In addition to the Timer inputs, a programmable User Input is available to perform a variety of meter functions. All inputs are current sinking (active low) and accept a variety of logic and open-collector output signal sources. Relay and switch contacts can also be used as signal sources, when the software input debounce filter is enabled.
- Preset Timer and Cycle Counter
- LCD, Reflective or Red/Green LED Backlighting
- 0.46" (11.7 mm) High Digits
- 7-Digit Bi-Directional Timing Capability
- 6-Digit Cycle Counting Capability
- Optional Serial Communication Modules (RS-232 or RS-485)
- Optional Setpoint Card available (Single Relay)
- Optional USB Programming Card available
- Selectable Timer Ranges and Operating Modes
- Elapsed Timer and Preset Timer Functionality
- Display Color Change Capability at Preset Output
- Operates from 9 to 28 VDC Power Source
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel
The capability of the CUB5T can be easily expanded with the addition of a field installable option module. When the CUB5RLY0 relay output module is added, the meter becomes a Preset Timer. The Setpoint Output can be assigned to the Timer or Cycle Counter values, and configured to suit a variety of control and alarm requirements. Serial communications capability for RS232 or RS485 is added with a serial option module CUB5COM.
- Panel Mount
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|