Red Lion Controls CUB5TCR0 Temperature Meter - Miniature 5-Digit w/Reflective Display
The Red Lion CUB5 offers the user the ultimate in flexibility, from it's complete user programming to the optional set-point control and communication capability. The CUB5TC accepts a thermocouple input and provides a temperature display in Celcius or Farenheit. The meter also features minimum and maximum display capture, display offset,°F or °C indicator, and programmable user input. The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the selected displays.
The CUB5 display has 0.48" high digits. The LCD is available in 2 different versions, reflective and red/green backlight. The backlight version is user selectable for the desired color and also has variable intensity.
The capability of the CUB5 can be easily expanded with the addition of option modules. Set-point capability is field installable with the addition of the set-point output modules. Serial communications capability for RS232 or RS485 is added with a serial option module. The CUB5 can also be powered from an optional AC power supply(Part # MLPS1000/ MLPS2000 ), which attaches directly to the back of the CUB5.
- Thermocouple Inputs T, E, J, K, R, S, B, N or mV scale
- Conforms to ITS-90 Standards
- 0.48" High Digits
- Selectable °F or °C with 0.1 or 1 degree display resolution
- LCD Reflective or Red / Green LED Backlighting Display
- Display Color Change Capability at Set-Point Output
- Programmable Temperature Offset
- Cold Junction Compensation (Enable / Disable)
- Minimum and Maximum Display Capture
- Optional Set-Point Output Modules
- Optional Serial Communications Modules (RS232 or RS485)
- Operates from 9 to 28 DCV Power Source
- Front Panel or Crimson Software Programmable
- NEMA4X / IP65 Sealed Front Bezel
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|