Red Lion Controls CUB7C Series Miniature 8-Digit Counter
The Red Lion Controls CUB7 series is an 8-digit lithium battery powered miniature timer with large 0.35" (8.9 mm) high digits. It has a LCD read-out available in Positive Imagine Reflective, Negative Image Transmissive with yellow/green or red backlighting. The backlight versions require an external 6-26 VDC power supply. The CUB7 series is housed in a lightweight, high impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. The sealed front panel with silicon rubber keypad meets NEMA 4X/IP65 specification for wash-down and/or dusty environments, when properly installed with supplied panel gasket and mounting clip.
The CUB7 models are available with a low voltage input (28 VDC max) or an isolated high voltage input (50-250 VDC/VAC). The low voltage input has DIP switch selections for SINKING or SOURCING along with a HIGH/LOW FREQUENCY selection (low frequency for contact inputs). These units have front panel keypads that can be used to reset the display. The keypad can be enabled/disabled via a single DIP switch. The standard unit uses 22 gauge wires for external connections, an optional plug-in terminal block is also available.
- 8-Digit Counter
- 28 mm x 51 mm
- 8-Digit, 0.35" (9 mm) LCD
- Low Voltage Input Model (28 VDC max) - CUB7TC
- Isolated High Voltage Input (50-250 VDC/VAC) - CUB7TV
- 9 Programmable Timer Ranges
- Reflective, Yellow/Green or Red LED Backlighting
- Internal Lithium Battery Provides up to 7 Years of Typical Uninterrupted Operation
- Standard Wire Connections or Optional Plug-in Terminal Block
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front Bezel that fits 1/32 DIN Cut-out
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Additional Skus||CUB7, CUB7C, CUB7CCS0, CUB7CCR0, CUB7CCG0, CUB7CVS0, CUB7CVR0, CUB7CVG0|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.