Red Lion Controls ICM40030 Signal Conditioner Serial Converter Module (RS232/RS485)
The Red Lion ICM4 Serial Converter Module provides the capability of interfacing equipment with RS485 serial communications to equipment with RS232 communications. Data format of the RS232 and RS485 equipment must be the same.
There are 3 LED's that can be viewed from the front of the converter module. A green power LED indicates power is on, a red RS232 TXD LED flashes when the module is transmitting and a green RS232 RXD LED flashes when the module is receiving.
The unit is equipped with a universal mounting foot for attachment to standard DIN style mounting rails and requires an external DC power source (9-32 DCV).
- Allows communications between RS232 control equipment and products with RS485 serial communications
- Wide DC input power range (9-32 DCV)
- Half Duplex (RS485) and full Duplex (RS422)
- LED indication for RXD, TXD and Power
- Universal mounting foot for DIN rail installation
|Input||RS232 Serial Data|
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Output||RS485 Serial Data|