Red Lion Controls PAXCK000 6-Digit Real-Time Clock w/Red LED Display & ACV Power
The Red Lion Controls PAXCK offers many features and performance capabilities to suit a wide range of industrial applications. The PAXCK can function as an Elapsed Timer, a Preset Timer or a Real-Time Clock with Date capabilities. The Plug-in option cards allow the opportunity to configure the meter for the present application, while providing easy upgrades for future needs. By using two separate signal inputs and 23 selectable timer ranges, the meter can be programmed to meet most any timing application. With the addition of a Plug-in Set Point card, the PAXCK can easily become a dual or quad output preset timer.
The PAXCK operates as a Real-Time Clock, displaying time in 12 or 24-hour time formats. The 12-hour format can be displayed in hours and minutes, with or without an AM/PM indication or in hours, minutes, and seconds. The 24-hour format can be displayed in hours and minutes or in hours, minutes, and seconds. The PAXCK is also capable of a calendar display in which the day, month and/or year can be displayed. The RealTime Clock has the ability to externally synchronize with other PAXCK meters to provide a uniform display network throughout the plant. And if the application calls for both a Preset Timer and a Real-Time Clock at the same time, the PAXCK can handle this requirement as well.
- PAXCK000 = Red LED Display & ACV Power
- 1/8 DIN (50 mm x 97 mm)
- 6 Digit, 0.56" (14.2 mm) LED Display
- Elapsed Timer w/Preset Capability
- Real-Time Clock Capability
- 4 Separate Displays - Timer, Counter, Real-Time Clock, and Date
- Cycle Counting Capability
- Programmable Function Keys/User inputs
- Four Setpoint Alarm Outputs
- Communications and Bus Capabilities
- PC Software Available for Meter Configuration
- NEMA 4X/IP65
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|