Red Lion Controls PAXT0100 Temperature & RTD Meter w/Green LED Display & ACV Power
The PAX Analog Panel Meters offer many features and performance capabilities to suit a wide range of industrial applications. Available in five different models to handle various analog inputs, including DC Voltage/Current, AC Voltage/Current, Process, Temperature, and Strain Gage Inputs. The optional plug-in output cards allow the opportunity to configure the meter for present applications, while providing easy upgrades for future needs.
The meters employ a bright 0.56" LED display. The unit is available with a red sunlight readable or a standard green LED. The intensity of display can be adjusted from dark room applications up to sunlight readable, making it ideal for viewing in bright light applications.
The meters have been specifically designed for harsh industrial environments. With NEMA 4X/IP65 sealed bezel and extensive testing of noise effects to CE requirements, the meter provides a tough yet reliable application solution.
- PAXT0100 = Temperature & RTD Meter w/Greeg LED Display & ACV Power
- 5-Digit 0.56" Red Sunlight Readable Display
- Variable Intensity Display
- 16-Point Scaling For Non-Linear Processes
- Programmable Function Keys/User Inputs
- 9-Digit Totalizer (Integrator) w/Batching
- Optional Custom Units Overlay w/Backlight
- Four Setpoint Alarm Outputs (w/Option Card)
- Communication and Bus Capabilities (w/Option Card)
- Retransmitted Analog Output (w/Option Card)
- Crimson Programming Software
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|