Reed Instruments R8080-KIT Sound Level Meter Kit
The Reed Instruments R8080 sound level meter is a quick responding triple range sound level meter with a backlit display, analog bargraph and built-in memory to data log up to 64,000 points.
The R8080 has the ability to record samples on internal memory and keep track of registered readings with a time and date stamp. It also features user selectable sampling rates and the option to track live measurements via the included PC interface software.
This kit comes equipped with the tools you need to conveniently calibrate your sound level meter in the field. The R8080-KIT includes the R8080 Data Logging Sound Level Meter, the R8090 Sound Level Calibrator, the R8888 Hard Carrying Case with Laser Etched Custom Foam Interior (specifically designed for the included instruments), as well as a wind shield ball and batteries.
- High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Triple range measurement (60dB dynamic range)
- A & C frequency weighting
- Fast & Slow time weighting
- Record up to 64,000 datapoints and keep track with internal time and date stamp
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 60 seconds
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Digital analog bargraph
- Min/Max hold and auto shut off
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator
|Type||Sound Level Meters|