Senva C-2344-200 Fixed Split-Core AC Current Transducer - 0-200ACA/0-10DCV
The Senva C-2344-200 is a split-core transducer which measures AC current and provides a proportional output for load trending and control. The C-2344-200 features a 0-200 ACA range and the optional command relay (sold separately) makes this an extremely versatile transducer, all at a very low, affordable cost. Ideal for Load Trending, Motor Control, Process Control, Fan/Pump Status, Motor Load Jamming and Lighting Load Level applications.
- C-2344-200 = 0-200 ACA / 0-10 DCV
- Window Size = 0.75" x 0.75"
- Split-Core Design
- Mount sensor without removing conductor for installation savings
- Clamp on conductor with iris or use detachable base to screw or DIN mount
- Larger 0.75” aperture accommodates oversize conductors
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Industry leading 7 year limited warranty
Check out the optional Senva Command Relays for added flexibility and performance.