Senva C-2350VFD Automatic Split-Core AC Current Transducer - 0-135ACA/0-30AC/DCV
The Senva C-2350VFD is a self-calibrating AC current transducer that detects proof of flow on both variable frequency driven and constant volume motors on fans or pumps. The C-2350VFD automatically set the proper threshold, eliminating false alarms associated with varying frequencies. The C-2350VFD also detects motor undercurrent conditions such as belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure on fans and pumps while reducing installation time.
- C-2350VFD = 0-135 ACA / 0-30 AC/DCV
- Window Size = 0.75"
- Split-Core Design
- Automatically Detects Input from 0-135A
- Works without costly 'training' of sensor - our sensors are just plain smarter!
- No need to open hot starter enclosures - save on labor as well as improve safety
- Only VFD sensor line capable of functioning on VFDs to 0.5A
- Sensor is always properly adjusted—no call backs
- Push-button and LED interface:
- Slow blink = normal operation
- Fast blink = alarm
- Fast learn mode (optional): Press/hold button 1 second, LED makes 2 fast blinks.
- Go/No mode (optional) : Press/hold button 5 seconds, LED makes 3 fast blinks.
- Easy installation and provides stop/start/status in unitary device—saves component and installation space/cost
- Superior to differential pressure sensors
- Industry leading 7 year warranty
Check out the optional Senva Command Relays for added flexibility and performance.