Shimpo Instruments DT-207LR-S12 Handheld Contact/Non-Contact Tachometer w/LED Display & 12" Wheel
The Shimpo Instruments laser-enabled DT-207LR-S12 has precise RPM measurement up to 20 feet. The DT-207LR-S12 digital tachometer incorporates laser technology yet retains the hallmark rugged construction and reliable quality components. Units offer incredible value and versatility as they can operate in non-contact and contact applications. These instruments feature a field upgrade-able contact adapter for linear rate measure, conveniently allowing both non-contact and contact measurements. The DT-207LR-S12 also provides an exceptional accuracy in measuring speed and length via its 12" wheel. The larger wheel rotates more slowly than a standard 6" wheel, enabling reliable and safe registration of high speeds.
All DT-207LR units come standard with a NIST traceable calibration certificate. We’re confident you’ll agree that these fine units are the most advanced handheld tachometers on the market.
- DT-207LR-S12: LED Contact/Non-Contact Tachometer with 12" Wheel
- Outstanding Accuracy allows usage in the strictest applications
- Sophisticated laser beam detection to 20 feet provides operator safety during testing
- Exceptionally rugged die-cast aluminum housing enables usage in the harshest conditions
- Wide field selection of units in both instantaneous rate as well as totalized length satisfies a multitude of user requirements
- Large 5 digit display aids user visibility
- 10 measurement memory capacity allows quick retrieval of stored data plus additional last, max. & min. values
- Long-life battery (25-40 hrs. continuous use) eliminates concerns of being down during testing
- Compact, Ergonomic design allows easy ergonomic grip
- Rear Threaded Inserts provides option to mount to stand or other device
- Available display options of either LCD or vibrant, bright red LED
- CE Mark combined with free NIST certificate provides a guarantee of quality performance