Shimpo Instruments FG-3009 Digital Force Gauge w/Data Output - 220 lb (100 kg) Force Capacity
The Shimpo Instruments FG-3009 digital force gauge is the choice for simple, cost-effective tension and compression testing. Combining one of the most compact housings, yet maintaining a large back- lit LCD, this unit is designed to fit perfectly in the hand for ease of use. The multi-language FG-3009’s provide menu programming for intuitive set-up of the instrument to your desired requirements. Three modes of operation are selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test, and Pre-set mode which activates user defined high and low limit set points. The programmable limits provide a quick visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. In addition, a comparator output enables integration of the instrument into your quality system for repetitive testing such as on production lines.
The display graphics facilitate user comprehension and operation. An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full scale range. Pass/Fail icons provide an instant response of the testing outcome while a storage symbol acknowledges when a reading is logged. A menu-selectable display orientation streamlines switching from push to pull testing for portable or test stand applications.
These high- tech instruments can log up to 500 readings at the push of a button for instant data acquisition. The data can be viewed on screen, sent to optional printer, or uploaded on the free software program for graphing and statistical analysis. The FG-3009 provides a large offering for various applications such as, incoming quality inspect ion, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
- FG-3009: Digital Force Gauge with Data Output & 220 lb (100 kg) force capacity
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate combined with ±0.3% F.S. accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
- Three mode operation: Track, Peak & Preset Limits
- 180° reversible display, tension/compression icons, and vertical printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Programmable High & Low Limits allow for instant visual and audible indication of pass or fail testing in Preset mode
- 500 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage in demanding applications
- Comparator output function provides user with easy Pass/Fail testing system integration capabilities
- Multi-language and engineering unit’s selection provides flexible user comfort
- Field Calibration capability eliminates need to send to lab
- Calibration Certificate included along with popular adapter attachments
- Free Data logging/graphing software available for free download on Shimpo Instruments website
|Measurement||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Additional Skus||FG-3000, FG3000, FG3009|