Shimpo Instruments FGE-5XY Digital Force Gauge - 5 lb (2 kg) Force Capacity
The Shimpo Instruments FGE-5XY digital force gauge combines a rugged, ergonomic and compact design with exceptional accuracy to provide a solid force testing instrument. The FGE-5XY instrument is utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement. Simple one button adjustment alters units, while pressing the peak button quickly produces the highest recorded value during the test. The 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable the FGE-5XY to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direction.
Typical applications include wallboard, wire pull, wire crimps, trigger pull, brake pedal, aerospace ceramic, springs, food ripeness, corrugated paper strength, blister pack, medical component, muscle strength, ergonomic testing, adhesives, syringe plunger, needle sharpness and many more.
- FGE-5XY: Digital Force Gauge with 5 lb (2 kg) force capacity
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy ±0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests- permits true "push-pull" testing
- Real time or Peak Hold mode easily selectable with a single button push
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of engineering units
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- CE Mark & RoHS Approval
|Measurement||5 lb (2 kg)|
|Additional Skus||FGE-XY, FGE5XY|