Sifam Tinsley THETA 60R Temperature Transmitter - Temp Input w/DCmA/DCV Output
The Sifam Tinsley THETA 60R is a Temperature Transmitter which converts the input variable, a signal from a resistance thermometer Pt100, to a temperature linear analog output signal. The analog output signal is either an impressed current (0-20 DCmA or 4-20 DCmA) or superimposed voltage (0-10 DCV) which is processed by other devices for the purpose of displaying, recording/regulating a constant.
The THETA 60R is available in 2, 3 & 4-wire connections and comes equipped with DIP switches for setting of the measurement range. The unit can be switched between 0-20 DCmA and 4-20 DCmA in the field and features red LED's to signal an open or short-circuit.
- Measuring ranges configurable with DIP switch and potentiometer
- Single or Dual Channel
- Choose between 0-20 DCmA/4-20 DCmA and 0-10 DCV analog outputs
- Red LED's indicate an open or short-circuit
- Provision for either snapping the transmitter onto top-hat rails or securing it with screws to a wall or panel
- Low space requirement - only 17.5 mm wide
|Output||0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA 60R, TT61, TT61-1, TT611, TT61-2, TT612|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.