Simpson Electric Falcon F45 4.5-Digit Digital Temperature Meter
The Simpson Falcon Series digital temperature meter is a high accuracy, microprocessor-based panel instrument designed to provide the maximum flexibility in temperature measurement. The Falcon automatically compensates for differences between unit temperature (room temperature) and ice point (0°), and provides the complete NIST range for six thermocouple types as well as Platinum 100 RTD. Input ranges are user-selectable and can be changed without re-calibration.
The Falcon series features a standard 1/8-DIN case with a depth of less than 3". Screw terminals are standard for easy installation.
- Full 4-1/2 Digit, Bright Red 0.56" (14.2mm) Display
- User-Programmable T/C or RTD type (J, K, E, T, R, S, and Platinum 100 RTD)
- Jumper-Selectable Display Indicates °C or °F with 0.1° or 1° Display Resolution
- Linear mV Scale for Easy Calibration
- Short 2.94" (74.7mm) Deep, 1/8-DIN Case
- Screw Terminal Connector for Easy Installation
- Optional Isolated 9-32 VDC Power Supply
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|
|Additional Skus||F45, F45-1, F45-2, F45-3, F45-1-80-1-0F, F45-1-81-1-0F, F45-1-82-1-0F, F45-1-83-1-0F, F45-1-84-1-0F, F45-1-85-1-0F, F45-1-86-1-0F, F45-1-90-1-0F|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.
Please note: Many of our Panel Meters require modification. In these cases, delivery may be 3-5 days before shipping.