Yokogawa CA450-E/TE - Loop Calibrator/Digital Multimeter
The Yokogawa CA450 is a meter which integrates the functionality of a loop calibrator with that of a digital multimeter, combining 2 units into 1! From daily inspection to the troubleshooting of measurement instruments, this meter does it all!
The CA450 is loop-powered and has a 4-20 DCmA output to go along with the standard multimeter functions like measuring voltage, current, frequency and continuity. And by utilizing the IR-USB communication function, you can send measured values to a PC, or transfer settings for measurement of generated current from the PC to the main unit.
- Simultaneous 24V loop power and mA measurement
- HART mode setting with loop power (250 Ohm resistance)
- SIMULATE function simulates transmitters
- 4-20 DCmA Span/Step/Auto-Step/Sweep Output
- Handheld DMM functions with high accuracy measurements
- Peak/Hold function for DCS power peak-to-peak measurement
- Dedicated sensor modes for direct reading of many sensor signal types
- Current terminal shutter prevents incorrect connections
- Transfer data to a PC via IR-USB communication function
- Meets CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety standards
|Measurement||Continuity, DCA, DCV, Frequency, Process, Resistance|