Yokogawa YPP7000 PROPLUS 6-Digit Dual Line Temperature Meter
The Yokogawa YPP7000 PROPLUS digital temperature meter comes equipped with features and functionality that make it one of the most advanced temperature meters available. A dual-line 6-digit display, function keys, Modbus serial communications and optional expansion modules are just a few of the many features found on the YPP7000. This meter will accept a wide variety of thermocouple types and RTDs and includes many relays functions for up to 8 relays, making this one of the most versatile temperature meters on the market.
- Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C Thermocouples
- 100 or 1000 ohm Platinum, 10 ohm Copper, 120 ohm Nickel RTDs
- 1° or 0.1° Resolution
- Averages up to 10 RTD Sensors
- Automatic Cold Junction Compensation
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- Universal 85-265 VAC, or 12/24 VDC Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Free PROPLUS Software for Operation, Monitoring, and Programming
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.