ATC Automatic Timing & Controls 409B-500-F2X 1/16 DIN Push Button Timer, 5/50 SEC/MIN/HRS w/AC/DCV Power
The Automatic Timing & Controls 409B is a 1/16-DIN push button timer. When pressed, the timer starts and provides an interval time delay. The 409B has a set of DPDT output contacts and when the push button is pressed with power applied, the contacts immediately transfer. After the timer has timed out, the contacts release. The unit's timing will also reset with a power loss.
All 409B timers can be powered using 24-240 VAC or 24 VDC power and feature a 48 mm2 (1/16-DIN) compact housing. The 409B is mounted in an 8-pin round (octal) socket and with an optional mounting clip, the unit can be panel mounted. The 409B also features a Range Select Switch which is located on the side of the unit and, when panel mounted, makes this inaccessible to the operator. This tamper proof feature prevents unauthorized or hazardous changes to the timing range from being made.
- Push Button Start, Interval Timing Modes
- Push Button Integral to Front Dial
- Output Contacts rated 10A at 120/240 VAC and 30 VDC
- Six Timing Ranges in a single unit:
- 5 and 50 sec., min., and hours
- Universal Power Supply: 24-240 VAC and 24 VDC
- 48 mm2 DIN Standard housing
- Large and easy to read dial shows decimal points
- Round (octal) socket mount or mount in panel cutout
- Range and Mode select are tamper proof when panel mounted
|Manufacturer||Automatic Timing & Controls|
|Range||5 Hr, 5 Min, 5 Sec, 50 Hr, 50 Min, 50 Sec|
|Additional Skus||409B-500-F2X, 409B-500-F-2-X, 409B500F2X|