ATC Diversified ARA-120-AGE Quadraplexor Alternating Relay - 120 ACV
The ATC Diversified ARA quadraplexor alternating relay is designed for use in multiple load installations that are required to alternate in sequence while assuring equal run time on all loads. The unit also allows for additional loads to run in the event of excess load requirements.
The ARA quadraplexor has the option of automatic alterations or external clocking alterations. When the factory installed jumper is in place, the alternating action is initiated by a control switch which is common with one side of the control voltage. When the jumper is removed, the alternating action is initiated by an isolated normally open switch.
- For the equal alternating of multiple loads
- Option of automatic or external clocking alterations
- LED"s indicate condition of outputs
- Surface mounted enclosure
- Municipal water plants
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Large aquarium pumps
- Water well installations
- Level and pumping control systems
- Industrial pump level monitoring
|Manufacturer||ATC - Diversified|
|Type||Alternating Relays & Controllers|