Fluke Electronics FLUKE-59 MAX Infrared Hand-Held Thermometer -22-662°F (-30-350°C)
Why IR Thermometers?
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
The Fluke 59 MAX is an infrared handheld thermometer which was built with the precision you need to do your job accurately and within your budget. Designed to withstand a 1 meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it.
- Temperature Range: -22-662°F / -30-350°C
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by one (1) AA battery
|Ratio||8:1 Distance To Spot Ratio|
|Additional Skus||59 MAX, 59MAX, FLUKE 59, FLUKE 59 MAX, FLUKE59MAX|