Fluke Electronics FLUKE-59 MAX+ Infrared Hand-Held Thermometer -22-932°F (-30-500°C)
Why IR Thermometers?
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
The Fluke 59 MAX+ is an infrared handheld thermometer which was built with the precision you need to do your job accurately and within your budget. Designed to withstand a 1 meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it.
- Temperature Range: -22-932°F / -30-500°C
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 10:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by one (1) AA battery
|Ratio||10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio|
|Additional Skus||59 MAX+, 59MAX+, FLUKE 59, FLUKE 59 MAX+, FLUKE59MAX+|