Monarch Instruments ACT-3X Panel Mount Tachometer & Totalizer
The Monarch Instruments ACT-3X Panel Mount Tachometer is a powerful NIST calibrated fully programmable tachometer and totalizer. It accepts inputs from all Monarch speed sensors or from any standard TTL generating device. The unit operates from 120/240 ACV input power or from 12 or 24 DCV input power (optional). Programming is easily performed through the 5 front panel push buttons or using the free downloadable PM Remote Software. Set up for single channel monitoring. Programmable scale factor with menu selection for multiple pulses per revolution, linear rates, totalization, single event trip speeds (using auxiliary input) and rate of change in RPM. A TTL pulse repeater output is standard.
Check out our listing of compatible Monarch Speed Sensors. (Recommended for use with sensor part numbers ending with "-W" which are sensors with tinned leads.)
- 1/8 DIN sized
- 5 Digit LED display
- 5 to 999,990 RPM range
- Universal sensor inputs
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificate of Calibration included
- User configurable with front panel push buttons or free downloadable PM Remote Software
- View real-time data on PC*
- Record data in .CSV format in real-time*
- Universal A/C power 100 to 240 ACV, 50/60Hz or optional 12 or 24 DCV power
- Standard pulse repeater output
- Single event capture from start and stop pulses, in units such as MPH, CM/sec, etc.using two sensors - for linear rate of travel on second input channel
- Optional 4-20 DCmA or 0-5 DCV scalable output
- Optional Ethernet or USB communications
- Optional alarm relay outputs
*If no communications option is ordered, requires USB programming cable and PM Remote Software.
|Additional Skus||ACT-3X, ACT3X, ACT3X110000, ACT3X120000, ACT3X130000, ACT3X111000, ACT3X112000, ACT3X113000, ACT3X114000, ACT3X210000, ACT3X220000, ACT3X230000, ACT3X211000, ACT3X212000, ACT3X213000, ACT3X214000|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.