N-Tron 102MCE Series Unmanaged Singlemode Media Converter - 2 Port
The N-Tron 102MCE is an unmanaged 10/100BaseTX to 100BaseFX industrial media converter designed to allow the connection of 10/100BaseTX Ethernet devices to your 100BaseFX ﬁber cabling infrastructure. The 102MCE provides one RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX port and one 100BaseFX port. The RJ-45 port is full/half duplex capable, using state of the art Ethernet switching technology. The 102MCE auto-negotiates the speed and ﬂow control capabilities of the TX copper port connection, and configures itself automatically. The 100BaseFX ﬁber optic port utilizes industry standard ST or SC connectors and is conﬁgured for full duplex operation. Both singlemode (102MCE) & multimode (102MC) ﬁber models are available.
Unlike most media converters, the 102MCE uses switching technology. This means that 10Mbps devices can be connected today and upgraded to 100Mbps devices later. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match speciﬁc network environments. The 102MCE also supports up to 2,000 MAC addresses, enabling these products to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.
- Compact, Space Saving Package
- Full IEEE 802.3 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- EN50155 for Railway applications
- Converts 10/100BaseTX to 100BaseFX
- Unmanaged Operation
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- RJ-45 Port Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
- Store-and-forward Technology
- RJ-45 Port Auto Senses Speed and Flow Control
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Hardened Metal DIN-Rail Enclosure
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- ESD Protection Diodes on RJ-45 Port
- Surge Protection Diodes on Power Inputs
|Additional Skus||102MCE-SC-15, 102MCE-SC-40, 102MCE-SC-80, 102MCE-ST-15, 102MCE-ST-40, 102MCE-ST-80, 102MCE-SC-15-MDR, 102MCE-SC-40-MDR, 102MCE-SC-80-MDR, 102MCE-ST-15-MDR, 102MCE-ST-40-MDR, 102MCE-ST-80-MDR|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.