Ram Meter Inc. May 2021 Newsletter
Ram Meter Inc. - May 2021 Newsletter
May 12th, 2021:
We have just released our May 2021 Newsletter. Read on to see what we have in store this month.
If April showers bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring? Why PILGRIMS of course! Ha ha ha! Just kidding! When we say that April showers bring May flowers, it's because the month of April is typically known to be very rainy while May tends to be the first warm month of the year. And what better way to enjoy the first warm month of the year than with some great products from Ram Meter Inc.! So read on and check out what we have in store!
AEMC Instruments 6416 Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester
The AEMC Model 6416 clamp-on ground resistance tester measures ground rod and grid resistance and impedance without the use of auxiliary rods. Clamp-on ground resistance testers can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting or de-energizing the ground system under test it. The Model 6416 simply clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
The Model 6416 includes a high sensitivity measurement function enabling measurement of leakage current flowing to ground or circulating in ground loops from 0.2mA to 40A and resistances from 0.01 to 1500Ω. It also offers battery life information at power-up and Auto Power OFF power management. The Buzzer and Auto Power OFF features may be disabled at any time.
- Touch voltage is displayed to alert user to potential unsafe conditions
- Large multi-function, bright yellow organic display (OLED) is visible in all lighting conditions
- Selectable test frequency improves accuracy in inductive environments
- Differentiates between loop and ground resistance measurements
- Data storage (Ω, A,V and µH with time-stamping): Stores up to 300 measurements
- Easy clamp opening via a force compensation trigger system with 35mm clamp diameter
Can't wait to get your hands on one? Check it out on our website TODAY!
Trumeter APM-PROC Digital Process Meter
The Trumeter APM (Advanced Panel Meter) is the most visible, easy to use, multi-format, programmable panel meter on the market for measuring process signals. The APM includes a fully programmable input, user selectable measurement ranges (min, max and span), 2 independant alarm outputs and a fully scaled analog monitor output. And all programming is accomplished through a free, easy to use PC application.
Custom Visual Display
The APM incorporates a user selectable Red, Green or White LED backlight which features a large 4-digit display with a separate 40 segment bargraph display. The APM also features a custom message area with fully programmable display scales. In addition, the backlight can be configured to automatically change color or flash when the input reaches a certain value or goes outside a specific range.
- Measures 4-20 DCmA, 10-50 DCmA, 0-10 DCV & 0-+/-10 DCV
- Power Supply: 12-24 ACV/DCV
- Full 4-digit readout for accuracy
- 40 segment curved bargraph display
- Dynamic backlighting
- Programmable scale
- Custom messages and annunciators
- Excellent viewing angle
- Two independent alarm outputs
- USB port for custom user settings
- 16 position switch for standard configuration
Be sure to check out the Trumeter APM-PROC Digital Process Meter on our website NOW!
Time Mark Model 258B 3-Phase Universal Phase Monitor
The Time Mark Model 258 continuously monitors 3-phase power lines for abnormal conditions. When properly adjusted, the Model 258 monitor will detect phase loss on a loaded motor even when regenerated voltage is present. This device consists of a solid-state voltage and phase-angle sensing circuit, driving an electromechanical relay. When correct voltage and phase rotation are applied, the internal relay will energize. A fault condition will de-energize the relay. When the fault is corrected, the monitor will automatically reset (Model 258B) or need to be manually reset (Model 258BM).
The Model 258 does not require a neutral connection and can be used with Wye or Delta systems. Voltage ranges are sufficiently wide to allow for proper adjustment to existing conditions. Both TRIP and NORM condition indicators are provided to aid in adjustment and system trouble-shooting.
- Detects phase loss, phase reversal and low voltage
- 50Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz models available
- Automatic reset
- 5 Year unconditional warranty
Looking for a Universal Phase Monitor for your application? Then check out the Time Mark Model 258B 3-Phase Universal Phase Monitor!
Reed Instruments R8500 Video Inspection Camera
The Reed Instruments R8500 is a high resolution video inspection camera which features a 39" (1m) gooseneck cable with 9 mm camera. The R8500 is capable of saving images and recording video on an external memory card (sold separately). The R8500 includes a camera mountable magnet, hook and mirror to assist with specific applications.
- Camera and video functions save high resolution images and video
- Comfortable pistol grip design
- High resolution 2.5" color LCD monitor
- 9 mm waterproof (IP67) camera head
- Gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Cable expandable up to 30 ft. (~9m) with extensions (optional)
- Four high visibility LED lights provide illumination in dimly lit environments
- Expandable memory up to 32Gb (SD card sold separately)
- 180° mirror rotation function
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
- Includes 9mm camera head, magnet, hook and mirror attachments, batteries, USB cable and hard carrying case
Head on over to our website and get your very own Reed Instruments R8500 Video Inspection Camera TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly toxic gas that is most often found around furnaces, boilers or space heaters? Deemed the “silent killer” because it is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating, carbon monoxide is virtually impossible to detect without testing for its presence with the proper instrumentation in the hands of a professional.
Check out our blog article titled TESTING FOR CARBON MONOXIDE IN THE HOME to learn more!
Check out our SURPLUS INVENTORY SALE and SAVE BIG on all sorts of electronic test equipment! Be sure to mention this ad when contacting us to purchase any of these items! *NOTE: Limited quantities! Pricing good while supplies last!