Red Lion Controls DSPLE000 Data Station Plus Protocol Converter
The Red Lion Data Station Plus was designed to act as a nexus for industrial data collection and management. With three built in serial ports and a 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet port, the unit performs protocol conversion, allowing disparate devices to communicate seamlessly with one another. The Ethernet port supports up to ten protocols simultaneously using Crimson 3, so even Ethernet to Ethernet conversion may be performed.
The CompactFlash card allows new configuration files to be loaded into the Data Station Plus. The USB port may be used for blazing fast file downloads, or to mount the Data Station’s CompactFlash card as an external drive to your PC. The Data Station’s DIN rail mounting saves time and panel space and snaps easily onto standard top hat (T) profile DIN rail.
- Protocol Conversion Feature Converts Numerous Protocols Simultaneously
- Extensive Built-in Driver List Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs, and SCADA Systems
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Connection Can Connect To Multiple Devices Via Four Protocols Simultaneously
- Independent Serial Ports Provide Virtually Unlimited Integration Methods
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations. (See literature for class and division details.)
|Features||Indoor, Protocol Converter|
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Type||HMI Operator Interfaces|