Red Lion Controls DSPSX000 Data Station Plus Protocol Converter/Data Logger/Web Server
The Red Lion Data Station Plus was designed to act as a nexus for industrial data collection and management. The unit offers multiple protocol conversion, data logging and remote machine access. With 3 built-in serial ports and a 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet port, the unit performs protocol conversion, allowing disparate devices to communicate seamlessly with one another. The Ethernet port supports up to 4 protocols simultaneously so even Ethernet to Ethernet protocols can be converted.
The CompactFlash card allows data to be collected and stored for later review. The files are stored in simple CSV file format allowing common applications, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, to view and manage the data. The free Websync utility provides a means to synchronize the files to a PC's hard drive for permanent storage. The CompactFlash card may also be used to load new configuration files into the Data Station.
The built-in web server allows log files to be retrieved manually, and also provides access to the unique "virtual HMI". The virtual HMI is programmed just like Red Lion's G3 series of HMI. Any standard web browser, such as Internet Explorer, may be used to monitor or control the HMI from a PC anywhere in the world.
- Protocol Conversion Feature converts numerous protocols simultaneously
- CompactFlash slot allows process data to be logged directly to CSV files
- Virtual HMI offers built-in PC-based SCADA functionality
- Webserver provides worldwide access to data logs & Virtual HMI
- Extensive built-in driver list allows easy data mapping to PLCs, PCs and SCADA systems
- Alarm Notifications can be sent via e-mail or text messages
- 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet connection can connect to an unlimited number of devices via 4 protocols simultaneously
|Features||Indoor, Protocol Converter, Web Server|
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|
|Type||HMI Operator Interfaces|