Senva C-1220-L Adjustable Solid-Core Mini AC Current Transducer - 0-5ACA/0-30AC/DCV
The Senva C-1220-L is a solid-core AC current transducer which allows for matching sensor set-point to the motor nameplate, eliminating the need to calibrate in energized enclosures and reducing installation time. It will detect motor undercurrent conditions such as belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure on fans and pumps.
- C-1220-L = 0-5 ACA / 0-30 AC/DCV
- Window Size = 0.30"
- Solid-Core Design
- Adjustable input
- Preset™ scaled calibration enables set-point adjustment for proof of flow by simply matching dial to motor full load amps (FLA) nameplate
- Safer: Eliminates calibration in energized enclosures, reduces arc flash hazard
- No need to return to calibrate—saves time and money
- Super low turn-on
- Superior to differential pressure sensors
- Industry leading 7 year warranty