Shimpo Instruments DT-2100 Handheld Contact/Non-Contact Tachometer
The Shimpo Instruments DT-2100 is the premium tachometer for engineers and maintenance professionals. Aiding the diagnosis of the most difficult machinery measurements with its on-board data-logging, graphing and statistical analysis, the user can examine the results of their testing on site and determine if additional data is required. Data can be downloaded to the optional software to further analyze and diagnose system performance. If simplicity is required, the DT-2100 can accommodate with its selectable display styles allowing results to be viewed in standard numerical, chart, bar graph or gauge modes. Max., Min. and Ave. can be quickly scrolled through in any display mode for additional test feedback. Data recording can be set for single point or continuous logging. The DT-2100 even allows multiple users to store their programmed settings. There is no need to spend time checking all settings to ensure proper performance.
The DT-2100 tachometer is 2 units in 1 with the included 6" circumference contact adapter utilized in linear rate measurement. Most impressive, the DT-2100 provides convenient switching between non-contact and contact operation with its auto-detect function that instantly recognizes if contact adapter is installed. If the larger 12" circumference wheel is desired for detecting finer resolution at higher speeds, simply select in the menu the appropriate wheel and the DT-2100 will properly calculate the sensed speeds.
PC software for the DT-2100 is available separately. The software provides the user the ability to program the tachometer to their requirements, as well as enables more refined analysis of the data
- Data storage in selected groups allows testing of multiple machinery without mixing data
- View data and statistics on display or utilize optional software for additional analysis on a PC
- Max., Min., Ave., standard deviation & number of recordings as well as acceleration are calculated and reviewable
- Bright, graphical LED rotatable display with multiple display modes provides testing flexibility in any application indoor or outdoor setting
- Compact and light weight for comfortable handheld testing, or for extended tests mount with threaded insert to tri-pod or machinery fixture
- Auto-detect feature instantly identifies if contact adapter is installed, allows rapid changing from contact to non-contact testing
- Comparator setting enables upper/lower limit threshold icon indicators to appear; provides immediate pass/fail analysis
- Length (distance) measurement function in non-contact mode allows length measuring in applications where making contact with the machinery is difficult and/or dangerous
- Scale adjustment provides ability to override the data in situations where known offsets are required or multiples make more sense to the user.