Sifam Tinsley RE57 Compact PID Controller - Temp/RTD, Process w/Relay Outputs (48x48 mm)
The Sifam Tinsley RE57 is a compact (48 x 48 mm) PID controller specifically designed for universal input measurements from RTD's, thermocouples and analog inputs such as 4-20 DCma, 0-5 DCV and 0-10 DCV. The RE57 is equipped with an innovative, smart PID & dual display for PV & SP.
This controller is designed for temperature control and works directly with resistance sensors, thermoelectric sensors or analog inputs. The RE57 is equipped with outputs that allow for control and alert signalization. Control output can be programmed for PID or an ON/OFF algorithm.
- 4-Digit Dual Display
- Compact (48 x 48 mm) Size
- Universal Measuring Input:
- Thermocouple: J, T, K, S, R, B, N, E
- RTD: PT100 (2 or 3 wire), Pt1000
- Analog Input: 4-20 DCmA, 0-5 DCV, 0-10 DCV
- ON/OFF Control, PID Control
- Relay Output or SSR Output
- Auto Tuning Function
- Timer Function
|Input||Process, RTD, Temperature|
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.