Yokogawa CA330 RTD Calibrator
The Yokogawa CA300 Series is a high accuracy source and measure portable handheld calibrator used to inspect and maintain the accuracy of control devices such as temperature controllers, temperature transmitters, temperature sensors and other process devices which are used in process plants, industry machinery, and manufacturing.
The CA310 functions as a Volt/mA callibrator which is a specialized high performance model for loop inspection. The CA320 is a specialized high performance model used for T/C calibration. And last but not least, the CA330 is a specialized high performance model for RTD calibration. All 3 models provide an ergonomic and friendly user-interface making them easy to use.
- Basic accuracy:: 0.3°C (Typical of PT100)
- Corresponds to 14 types of RTD standard (JIS/IEC/GOST R)
- Sub display displays value of resistance source and span%
- Corresponds to various types of source pattern (Step sweep / Linear sweep / Manual step / Span check)
- Corresponds to 2,3,4 wire. Realizes RTD simulation
- Measures output of RTD sensor as a thermometer
|Additional Skus||CA300, CA330, CA-330|