Yokogawa YPP6060 PROPLUS 6-Digit Dual-Line Process Meter w/Dual Inputs
The Yokogawa YPP6060 PROPLUS digital process meter comes equipped with features and functionality that make it one of the most advanced process meters available. The YPP6060 is a dual input meter, combining 2 independently programmed analog inputs with powerful math functions to allow the meter to handle complex math requirements which are common in the process industry. In addition, the YPP6060 features a dual-line 6-digit display, function keys, Modbus serial communications, advanced signal input conditioning and optional expansion modules.
- Dual Process Inputs: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and +/-10 V
- Math Functions: Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Min, Max, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- Isolated 24 VDC at 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- Universal 85-265 VAC, or 12/24 VDC Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Free PROPLUS Software for Operation, Monitoring, and Programming
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.