Yokogawa YPP6210 PROPLUS 6-Digit Dual-Line Batch Controller w/Analog Input
The Yokogawa YPP6210 PROPLUS analog batch controller is an ideal solution for simplifying batch control operations instead of using more costly plant operating systems. The YPP6210 comes equipped with features such as a dual-line 6-digit display, function keys, Modbus serial communications, automatic or manual batch control and optional expansion modules. Single and multi-stage batching is made possible with up to 4 on-board relays and 4 additional relays with the use of an option relay module. The YPP6210 also features Automatic Overrun Correction, which will adjust the closing of the batch control relays to adjust for inaccuracies from one batch to another. This feature will increase the accuracy of the meter over time as systems wear out.
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, +/-10 V Inputs
- Change Batch with Front Panel Buttons - Start/Pause/Stop
- Single or Multi-Stage Batch Control (Up to 8 Relays)
- Automatic Overrun Correction
- Rate in Units per Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
- Automatic or Manual Batch Control
- Low or High Flow Alarms
- 9 Digit Grand Total with Overflow Feature
- Count Up or Down with Each Batch
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- Universal 85-265 VAC, or 12/24 VDC Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Free PROPLUS Software for Operation, Monitoring, and Programming
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.