Hoyt 2100 Series Analog Panel Meters
The Hoyt 2100 series of analog panel meters are low profile, non-static, phenolic and glass meters that are especially suited for applications where plastic meters are unsuitable or where low, rectangular styling is a must. This series features a clean, uncluttered scale for excellent readability, smooth satin finish front and fast, two stud mounting. While a shielded accuring movement is standard in most ranges, these meters can be ordered with any Hoyt movement. Matching AC versions are available as are rectifiers and VU models.
- Available in 3½" & 4½" sizes
- AC Current, DC Current, AC Voltage & DC Voltage inputs available
- Non-static, Phenolic and Glass meters
- Smooth satin finish
- Two stud mounting
- Can be ordered with any Hoyt movement
- Matching AC versions are available as are rectifier type and VU models.
Models & Sizes:
- 2135 - 3½" D.C. Moving Coil
- 2136 - 3½" A.C. Repulsion
- 2145 - 4½" D.C. Moving Coil
- 2146 - 4½" A.C. Repulsion
SPECIAL / CUSTOM RANGES & SCALES At Ram Meter Inc. we can build virtually any meter for your application! Wether you're looking for a non-standard input range, a custom scale or if you want a company logo printed on your meter, give us a call or fill out our Custom Instrumentation contact form form and we will make sure you are taken care of right away.
|Input||AC Current, AC Voltage, DC Current, DC Voltage|
|Size||3.5 inch, 4.5 inch|
|Type||Analog Panel Meters|
|Additional Skus||2135, 2136, 2145, 2146|
NOTE: Product image may vary depending on model # and configuration.
*Please CONTACT US for pricing and availability!