Hoyt 5000 Series Analog Panel Meters
The Hoyt 5000 series of analog panel meters consists of a popular industrial styled Lexan case that has a gasket for harsh environmental applications which seal out dust and other air-suspended damaging particles. A NEMA-4 external gasket is optional. The 5000 series is available with optional stud placement configurations for panel interchangeability. This built-in interchangeability eliminates the need for panel changes, setups and redressing of panels, it solves all of your instrument replacement problems.
- Available in 3 sizes: 1.75", 2.75" & 3.50"
- AC Current, DC Current, AC Voltage & DC Voltage inputs available
- Mounting Options - Cases are interchangeable with a variety of competitive instruments and standard stud placements. The built in interchangeability eliminates the need for drawing changes, setups and re-drilling of panels
- Gasket Sealing Design - Industry standard dust resistant construction is a standard feature and the unique gasket sealing design provides good gasket sealing while allowing for quick modification and scale changes while maintaining the integrity of the instrument
- Dustproof Lexan Construction - Gasketed construction to seal out dust and other air-suspended damaging particles. The 5000 series is also made with UL 94V material. Ideal where impact and strength is required in harsh environments
Models & Sizes:
- 5015 - 1.75" D.C. Moving Coil
- 5016R - 1.75" A.C. Repulsion
- 5025 - 2.75" D.C. Moving Coil
- 5026 - 2.75" A.C. Repulsion
- 5035 - 3.50" D.C. Moving Coil
- 5036 - 3.50" A.C. Repulsion
SPECIAL / CUSTOM RANGES & SCALES At Ram Meter Inc. we can build virtually any meter for your application! Wether you're looking for a non-standard input range, a custom scale or if you want a company logo printed on your meter, give us a call or fill out our Custom Instrumentation contact form form and we will make sure you are taken care of right away.
|Input||AC Current, AC Voltage, DC Current, DC Voltage|
|Size||2.5 inch, 3.5 inch|
|Type||Analog Panel Meters|
|Additional Skus||5015, 5016R, 5025, 5026, 5035, 5036|
NOTE: Product image may vary depending on model # and configuration.
*Please CONTACT US for pricing and availability!