Jaquet T411.00 - Single Channel Tachometer w/Display - 4-20 DCmA Output & 1 Relay
The Jaquet T411.00 is a Single Channel Tachometer speed switch which converts absolute speed into an analog signal. This unit will measure from 0-1 Hz all the way up to 35 kHz and gives a 4-20 DCmA output, which can be configured via the included Windows software package. The T411 features a single changeover relay and includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis. The T411's adaptive trigger provides high noise immunity, giving a fast response to over speed conditions. The T411 comes as a package with both the tachometer and a digital display.
Also available without a display as Part # T401
- T411.00 = Tachometer w/Digital Display - 4-20 DCmA Output and 1 Relay
- Converts absolute speed into an analog signal
- 10-30 DCV Power Supply
- Digital Display for reading the speed values
- Includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis
- Isolated signal input with automatic trigger level adjustment
- Built-in isolated sensor supply with sensor monitoring
- Open collector output of sensor frequency
- 5-Digit machine factor allowing configuration and display in machine units
- Pluggable terminals
- Configuration and status via included Windows software
- Accuracy class 0.05% for limits & 0.5% for analog signals
Please Note: We are currently experiencing delivery issues with this manufacturer. Contact us at 1-800-446-4035 for details and to order over the phone.